EcoWay – Fueling the Journey Towards a Brighter Future
EcoWay takes pride in fueling your eco-friendly journey by offering sustainable, tree-free paper products crafted from rapidly renewable resources like sugarcane and bamboo.
Imagine a Greener Future: EcoWay started as the vision of a small team with a passion for sustainability who saw the need for a greener alternative to traditional paper products. Tree-based paper destroys millions of trees annually, which can take 30 years or more to regrow. Luckily, there is a solution. EcoWay paper products are based on a proprietary blend of sugarcane and bamboo, both of which are rapidly renewable resources with a low carbon footprint. The resulting product is luxuriously soft, highly absorbent, and highly durable.
- Tree Free: No trees harmed-- EcoWay products contain no wood pulp!
- Made of Bamboo and Sugarcane: These eco-friendly materials are rapidly renewable, growing up to 120 times faster than trees.
- BPA Free: All EcoWay paper products are free from harmful BPA chemicals. Safe for people of all ages!
- Septic Safe: Our chemical-free, 100% biodegradable formula breaks down quickly and won’t harm septic systems.
- Sustainable: Ethically sourced bamboo and sugarcane fiber require less land and produce up to 35% more oxygen than trees, leading to a lower carbon footprint.
- Gentle on Skin: Feel the difference! Our soft and luxurious bamboo fiber blend which provides gentle cleansing power.
- Fragrance Free: Say goodbye to harsh chemical scents. EcoWay products are simple, safe, and effective.
- Safe Formula: Your health is our priority! All EcoWay products are fragrance free, BPA free, and contain no unnecessary chemicals.
- Panda Friendly: The type of bamboo used in this product is not a food source for bears.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
BioGreenChoice featured in Kroger 2017 Sustainability Report... Read More
Oakwood Student Helps School Go Green with BioGreenChoice products... Read More
Quill.com picks up product line of Dayton-area company... Read More